Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day Delima


Are you tired of buy the same things for Father's Day...ties, tools, or whatever they are into? Is Dad predicting what he's going to get before you've even bought it? Well we aren't quiet at that point, but I couldn't bring myself to buy another shirt or tie, so this year I got a little creative. DH has said that he wants to teach science (yeah!); he looks at the boxed science kits at the store and can't wait until B is old enough. Which got me to thinking, there are so many fun experiements that can be done with most of the things we have in the house. Plus what a great father/son experience. So an idea was born...
Meet our 3L Laboratory box...
Here are some of the goodies inside...
magnets
magnets
eye dropper
funnels
compass
rubber bands
twizzers
test tubes
petre dishes
batteries
baking soda
corn starch
tornado tube

 Of course I couldn't fit everything for all the experiments, but it's a good start.


I even included two science experiments books that we had.

I can't wait to see these two creating science memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment